We can’t wait for you to experience Advanced Splankna Training.
This is where we really take Christian Energy Psychology to its full potential.
NOTE: Advanced Training is reserved for practitioners who have completed Level 1 Splankna Training and have logged at least 30 client hours with their new tools. If you meet these requirements, either mail/email us a copy of your logged client hours or bring them with you to Advanced training. The preferred method is to email them to us at: Certification@Splankna.com. If you have not taken Level 1 Splankna Training, you may click the HERE for more information and for session dates.
In Advanced Training You Will Add to Your Tools:
Formal Spiritual Agreements
- Learn about Formal Agreement styles such as “Power,” “Transfer,” “Program,” etc. and how they fuel client symptoms
- Learn prayer steps for breaking Formal Agreements
- Learn about “Benefits” of agreements and how to get the subconscious to release them
- Learn how to use Splankna tools to CREATE NEW emotional and behavioral patterns for your clients once old patterns have been released
- Learn how to utilize Creative Emotions and Creative Algorithms
- Learn how to design effective homework for your clients so they can continue their progress in-between sessions and after therapy ends
Specifics In Warfare And Its Application in Healing
- Learn the basic ranks of demonic entities and when/how to deal with them
- Learn about Generational spiritual issues such as generational curses, generational agreements and cellular memory
- Learn about other spiritual elements behind symptomology such as soul-ties, curses/hexes, specific spirits and spiritual authority
Splankna’s Application with DSM Disorders
- Learn to apply Splankna tools with Dissociative Identity Disorder, Bi-Polar Disorder, Attachment Disorder, Addiction, and more
- Learn how to utilize Splankna tools in memory recovery
Recommended Reading for Advanced Training:
If you’re comfortable with a warfare worldview:
I Give You Authority by Charles Kraft
If warfare is newer to you:
Bondage Breaker by Neil Anderson
The Healing Light by Agnes Sanford
All of our trainings run from Friday morning through Sunday afternoon. Registration begins at 8:00 Friday morning and session runs from 8:30 – 5:00 with lunch on your own from 12:00 – 1:30. Saturday’s session is the same schedule. Sunday will run from 8:30 – 1:00 without a lunch break.
Tuition can be paid in a lump sum or you can pay a deposit at the time of registration and the remainder at the door. You also have a Paypal option to pay over 6 months with their “Bill Me Later” option.
Accommodations are usually in a hotel where you can make sleeping room reservations for your convenience. Each training date registration link has the location details included. Tuition refunds are issued for cancellations within more than two weeks before a training date, minus a $25 administration fee.
Upcoming Advanced Training Dates
Denver CO – Feb 2-4, 2018